Bojangles scandal blows up

Several+unfortunate+events+occurred+recently+at+the+local+Holly+Springs+Bojangles.+Created+on+Canva.+
Stephany Ortiz
Several unfortunate events occurred recently at the local Holly Springs Bojangles. Created on Canva.

Last Saturday at the Holly Springs Bojangles a woman was displeased with her order and leaped through the drive-through window. It was an understatement to say everyone in the establishment was shocked to their core. 

Luckily there were minimal injuries. The only people injured were a Bojangles worker, a junior at FVHS, Joseph Phelan, fractured his pinky finger, and an unidentified 23-year-old broke his leg. 

Local law enforcement was called immediately.

Patricia Marly, the woman who jumped through the window, was questioned by the police. She was heard saying, “This incompetent woman gave me the completely wrong order, and now she needs to be held responsible for the horrible mistake that she made.” 

Officer Michael Carl who was questioning Marly was remarkably stunned by what Marly said but deep down he understood. Carl had also had an unfortunate event at this particular Bojangles. 

Carl said, “Every time I come through the drive-through at this Bojangles I am left unsatisfied.”

Another customer, Alyssia Smith, who overheard the conversation with the officer, said  “I’m also left unsatisfied when I come through here. I always want to go inside and give them a piece of my mind, but the doors are always locked. The only way to order and get your food is through the drive-through.”

Officer Carl told his chief-in-command about what Smith had said. The Police Chief was immediately intrigued and wanted to know the truth about what was going on inside the Bojangles. 

Law enforcement was given a warrant for a search of the Bojangles property, What was found inside is more shocking than when Marly jumped through the window.

The police found nothing.

The inside was empty. No tables, no chairs. It appeared this wasn’t even a real Bojangles. 

Carl said, “It’s not like anything I’ve ever seen on the job.”

The police team did a little more investigating and determined that this in fact was not a Bojangles, instead it was the front for a sports gambling ring.

April fools!

View Comments (1)