Best coffee in Fuquay-Varina

Bolts Drinks located in Fuquay Varina, is a very well-liked place to go and grab a coffee.
Ella Wachtel

Many people like to get a coffee before the start of their day, during lunch, or after school. One of the best and most convenient places to get your coffee is from Bolt. They have a variety of coffee as well as energy drinks and snacks. The location is convenient when you are on your way to school, for lunch, and after school.

It is located at 400 Broad St, Fuquay-Varina. It is family-owned and has been in Fuquay for over three years. They also attend events, such as the Southern Vintage Spring Market, FV Growers Market, and the Got To Be NC Festival.

“Bolt is economical because it’s a nice walking distance for students who go out for lunch, they are very affordable and their rewards programs help you save money as well,” said junior Chiara Mena.

One of my favorite drinks from Bolt is the iced caramel craze, which comes with caramel, coffee, whole milk, and sugar. The prices for a latte vary from $4.25 to $6.75 dollars. The staff as well is always welcoming and helpful when needing help choosing your drink.

“Bolt’s drinks help me wake up. I love trying their seasonal drinks and their different coffees,” said senior Anylah Williams. 

Another top location is The Mill, which is located at 146 S Main St, Fuquay-Varina. They sell a variety of coffee as well as smoothies, wine, beers, pastries, and more. This is a very convenient spot for people who may be waiting to eat at a nearby restaurant, to relax, or to get some of your work done. 

“I like to go to The Mill because of its location. The prices are reasonable, and I like trying different coffees from time to time,” said sophomore Gabriella Estrada.

The Mill is a nice place to go to not only because of the location, but since they are open the majority of the time every day, it’s a great place to go to at any hour. The price per person usually is around $1-10. 

In all, Fuquay has many choices when it comes to coffee. Some of our best locations are Bolt and The Mill. Many students grab their afternoon coffee at these locations.