North Carolina gas stations ranked by food

Gas stations such as Sheetz have been debated as to which has the best gas station snacks.
Public Domain

North Carolina is full of gas stations with a wide variety of foods, such as Sheetz, Speedway, Circle K, and many more. Which gas station has the best food? 

Many students go to gas stations for lunch, snacks and even dinner. Gas station food is known for its convenience. The food fits many students’ budgets and time frames.

“My favorite is Sheetz because they have easy access to drive-thru, which the majority of other gas stations don’t,” sophomore Cierra Bruce said.

Sheetz is also my favorite. I’ve never seen a gas station with such a wide variety of foods and drinks. 

Senior Leeka Njie said, “Fries from Sheetz are my favorite.”

While Sheetz has a fast food aspect to it, it is more expensive than other gas stations. Many students here go to Speedway during lunch, as well as before or after school, to get food that is cheap and fast.

“I like Speedway. It’s cheap and right next to the school, so I can get small snacks before my classes,” junior Sam Lane said.

Students who were interviewed all chose either Sheetz or Speedway, making it easy to cancel out the majority of other gas stations. 

Considering the wide variety of foods provided at Sheetz, from burgers and fries to soft pretzels and fried cheese bites, I think the food at Sheetz is better than any other.

All snacks and food that is usually on the shelf at other gas stations are all offered at Sheetz as well. Sheetz is also larger than other gas stations, so in many cases, they offer more.

While the food might be slightly inflated compared to other cheaper stations, it’s not expensive at all.

Gas stations are needed everywhere for universal convenience for people across the globe. The food they offer is just a bonus. But Sheetz gas station has enhanced their food service to the point where gasoline is not their only attraction.