Chucky’s back with season three of the series

Chucky the Doll will be seen at the White House during the third season of the Chucky series.
Chucky the Doll will be seen at the White House during the third season of the “Chucky” series.
Ste

After nearly a year, Chucky is back and more murderous than ever.

Chucky fans are thrilled due to the release of the new season of the Syfy television series, “Chucky,” which came out on Oct. 3. 

It all started back in 1988 when the first movie of the franchise, “Child’s Play,” was released. The film starts with the serial killer, Charles Lee Ray, who runs inside a toy store while fleeing from the cops. He then performs voodoo magic on a Good Guy doll, the doll version of him, nicknamed Chucky. The doll would later terrorize the Barclay family, especially the son, Andy. The movie then ends with the so-called “death” of Chucky, but all who have watched the movie series know he always comes back. 

When he does, Chucky continues to terrorize Andy for the majority of his younger days, until Andy finally catches a break and there’s someone new for Chucky to torment, Nica Pierce. Nica is a disabled young woman who lives with her parents, Daniel and Sarah Pierce, and sister, Barb Pierce. At the beginning of the movie, “Curse of Chucky,” Nica is sent a Good Guy doll through the mail. Everything would take a dark turn when the killing spree began, and every one was found dead apart from Nica.

Sophomore Violetta Stratis stated, “All the twists and turns impact your feelings about each revival of Chucky. Chucky is just an iconic staple in slaughter films that at this point he can probably get away with anything.”

After police discover the murders of the Pierce Family, Nica is blamed for the murders and sent to a mental hospital. The police did not believe Nica when she explained the situation, which led to her being sent to a medium-security mental hospital with a diagnosis of schizophrenia. 

Now that Nica is locked in the mental facility, it’s time for Chucky’s plan to be enacted. He starts by completing a voodoo ritual on another resident at the mental hospital to get closer to Nica. However, in the end, Chucky is “killed” and Nica is free of Chucky’s wrath. 

Unfortunately, within a few months after the incident, a high school student, Jake Wheeler, finds a Good Guy doll while shopping at a garage sale for vintage items. Chucky then starts to terrorize him and his friends, Devon Evans and Alexandra ‘Lexy’ Cross, in every single way possible. 

Later on after the killings of the Wheeler, Evans, and Cross families, they are all sent to a Catholic school to repent for their troubles. They then make friends and start adjusting to the school. But of course, Chucky was back to start his revenge on the kids. The season ends with a sort of cliffhanger after Andy Barclay comes back and “kills” Chucky by shooting him multiple times. 

However, Chucky has now come back and has moved on to bigger and better things for the third season, as he now resides in the White House. The President’s child now owns the diabolical doll, and Jake and his friends don’t know how to end the terror before it begins for the family of the President. All Chucky enthusiasts are eager for the new thrilling season of “Chucky.”

Freshman Iva Ramos stated, “I’m really excited for the new Chucky season after nearly a year from the previous season. I also am waiting to see what Chucky will do to the White House.”