Categories:

Cast list for the “Alice in Wonderland” play released

Cast and crew members for FVHS fall play,  “Alice in Wonderland” have been announced
Cast and crew members for FVHS fall play, “Alice in Wonderland” have been announced
Photo by Salma Abdous

The results are in! The FVHS cast list for the playAlice In Wonderland” is now out. After holding auditions 52 students were selected to perform in the production which will run from Nov. 21-23 in the school auditorium. 

The auditions included both monologues and cold reads from the script adding to the stress of the auditioners.

Senior Jordan Enwereuzo who, plays Cheshire Cat, said, “The most challenging part was callbacks when we had to read for the characters on the spot because it was very flustering.” 

Despite the pressure of auditions, a cast of 52 students was chosen. Playing the lead role, Alice, is senior Lauren McNamara and playing Alice’s sister is senior Hailey Carnahan. Izzy McFalls will be playing Old Squirrel and Mad Hatter will be played by Anthony Sicola. The full cast list has been posted on the FVHS theater Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/fvhs_theatre?igsh=MW5xZngzemVvbzZvdg==

Along with the 52 cast members, 60 students made the crew. Lighting, sound and props are crucial in enhancing a play making this production a great way for the tech crew to shine. 

Senior Mio Lanzas said, “They chose Alice in Wonderland specifically to give people opportunities to show off what they weren’t able to in the past.” 

Theater at FVHS is known for its high-quality performances and Alice in Wonderland is expected to be no different.